Arijit Singh is an Indian playback singer and a music programmer. Born in Jiaganj, Murshidabad, West Bengal, his career began upon participating in the reality show Fame Gurukul (2005), in which he lost at the finals. After winning another reality show called 10 Ke 10 Le Gaye Dil, Singh built a recording setup of his own, beginning his journey with music programming. Subsequently, he went to become as an assistant music programmer to Pritam Chakraborty, Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, Vishal-Shekhar and Mithoon.
Singh rose to widespread prominence and became a household name with the release of “Tum Hi Ho” from Aashiqui 2 (2013). He was bestowed with the Best Male Playback Singer award for the song, in 59th Filmfare Awards. In 2014, he collaborated with Jeet Gannguli—for whom he performed the rest of his tracks in Aashiqui 2 —for CityLights, where he rendered the romantic version of the song “Muskurane”, which fetched him most nominations in the year. Gannguli composed Suno Na Sangemarmar and Shankar–Ehsaan–Loy’s sufi song, Mast Magan garnered him another two nominations in 60th Filmfare Awards.
Arijit Singh Songs Lyrics
- Bolna – Arijit Singh & Asees Kaur
- Manwa Behrupiya – Arijit Singh & Vipin Patwa
- Wafa Ne Bewafai – ARIJIT SINGH,NEETI MOHAN,SUZANNE D’MELLO
- Hairaani – Arijit Singh
- Ye Fitoor Mera – Arijit Singh
- Khuda Hai Tere Andar – Arijit Singh
- Sanam Re Title Song – Mithoon Ft. Arijit Singh
- Tera Chehra – Arijit Singh
- Main Teri Yaadon Mein – Arijit Singh
- Gazab Ka Hai Yeh Din – AMAAL MALLIK,ARIJIT SINGH